Cookies also allow identifying the browser and device through which the user is accessing the website. Cookies are used in order to facilitate the next visit to the website and make it more useful.
Types of cookies used by MASSPHONING
The websites owned by MASSPHONING use the following types of cookies:
– Analytic cookies
When the user accesses the websites of MASSPHONING, anonymous information about user navigation and behavior patterns is collected through this tool.
Google Analytics enables the following cookies:
– _utma: They are required for the functioning of Google Analytics and expire after a period of 2 years.
– _utmz: They are used to find out how customers enter our Site and where they come from. They expire after 6 months.
– _utmb: This cookie registers the arrival time to the Site and expires 30 minutes after the last registry. It is automatically deleted when moving onto a different website or by shutting the browser.
Further information on Google Analytics can be found on the following link: http://goo.gl/KxpaZ
How to disable cookies in your browser
Every browser allows you to disable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies in order to obtain a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “Options” or “Preferences” tabs in your browser menu.
In order to disable cookies in each browser, you may follow the instructions below:
– Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/ksN5y)
On the “Tools” menu, click on “Internet Options” first and then on “Privacy”. You may choose among 6 different positions that let you control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/F5pHX)
On the “Tools” menu choose “Options” and then the “Privacy” section. From the drop-down menu, choose “Use custom settings for history”. This will show all available cookie options and you may enable or disable them by clicking on the appropriate box.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/8cAo)
Choose “Preferences” from the “Chrome” menu and at the bottom of the page click on “Show advanced settings”. Then click the “Content settings” button from the “Privacy” section. The upper section provides information on cookies and lets you choose whichever cookies you prefer and delete any installed cookies.
– Safari (http://goo.gl/KFBFh)
Choose “Preferences” from the “Safari” menu. Click on the “Privacy” tab and choose any option you wish from the “Block cookies…” section. Please bear in mind that some functions might not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a complement to be installed in your browser and that may be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies in mobile devices
Below you will find examples that will guide you through the privacy settings configuration in your mobile device:
– IOS (http://goo.gl/pRkla)
– Windows Phone (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
– Chrome Mobile (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
– Opera Mobile (http://goo.gl/XvmTG)